Betsoft Gaming respects the privacy of everyone who uses the betsoft.com website, including its subpages (“Website”), and/or plays our casino games (“Games”) which can be played via our licensees (“Operators”).
This policy describes what information we collect, and how we process and store personal data belonging to you. “Personal Data” means information about you which can be used, on its own or together with other information, to identify you as a person.
A “Controller” decides why and how Personal Data is processed. The Controller can ask another company to process the Personal Data on its behalf and as instructed by the Controller. That company then becomes a “Processor”.
WHAT IS RETAINED AND WHY
||How to stop/remove
||Information provided by you when filling in forms on our website (i.e. Contact Form, Job Application Form, Meeting Attendance Form, Newsletter Signup Form)
||Communicating with you.
||Job Applications stored indefinitely.
Attendance confirmations removed upon conclusion of the event.
Emails unsubscribed; 30 days.
|Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Emails from you
||Correspondence with you
||Contacting you (i.e. to respond to a question asked by you)
||Processing and retention of emails is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by Betsoft Gaming, and emails will be stored for as long as Betsoft Gaming can claim lawfulness of such correspondence, unless such interests could be deemed overridden by the interests or rights and freedoms of the data subject.
||Send an email to email@example.com
OTHER FORMS OF DATA USAGE
In addition to the purposes listed in the table, we may always use your Personal Data as required by law and regulation (example: to maintain and protect the gaming licenses belonging to Betsoft Gaming).
OTHER SHARING OF DATA
We share your Personal Data with third parties (for example: third-party suppliers) as follows:
- When you have given your consent;
- When necessary in order to provide access to the Website (e.g. third-party internet service providers);
- When necessary in order to provide access to the Games (e.g. third-party hosting providers);
- When necessary in order to communicate directly with you (e.g. third party email program providers);
- When necessary to carry out your instructions;
- When the circumstances where your data is in an anonymous and aggregated basis, meaning you can not be personally identified from it;
- When permitted by law or regulation;
- When needed to comply with any legal obligation, in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Betsoft Gaming or its Operators (e.g. third-party gaming regulators);
- Except for these circumstances, we will not sell or share your information to any third party.
We may keep your Personal Data after we have stopped providing services to you if it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes and/or prevent fraud or abuse. We may also keep anonymized derivatives of your data for business analytics purposes where no automated decision making is involved.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Since the Betsoft Gaming is a multinational company, your Personal Data may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). The Personal Data may be hosted on servers outside EEA. Your Personal Data may be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who works for us or for one of our suppliers.
We will take all steps required to reasonably ensure that your Personal Data is treated securely and in accordance with this document when transferring the Data.
Betsoft Gaming employs the appropriate technical and physical safeguards to protect your Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, modifications, unauthorized use, disclosure or access, and all other unlawful forms of processing.
Since the internet is not a completely secure environment we can’t guarantee that information you transmit via our Website or Games will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our safeguards or otherwise. We will follow all applicable rules and processes for notifying you if this should happen.
By contacting us you can:
- Request a copy of the information that we hold about you
- Ask us to modify, correct or remove information
- Ask us not to use your Personal Data for marketing purposes
If you have any questions, complaints or comments about this document or our use of Personal Data contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complain to your local Data protection authority.
2nd floor, Suite 7, Valletta Buildings,
South Street, Valletta – VLT 1103, Malta