Betsoft Gaming is looking for a talented and motivated Art Marketing Manager to help shape great ideas into mind-blowing creative work for our and promotional material. You must possess excellent leadership qualities, with the ability to maximize the talents of your team and coworkers.
As an Art Manager, you will lead and direct the design and production of marketing visual materials and media. You will work closely with Executive, Marketing, Graphic Design and Product teams to deliver engaging content for our growing list of high-profile clients. You should be extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
A key aspect of the role will be to understand the scope of work for each project and actualize the company’s needs, our client’s needs and utilize appropriate resources to deliver high quality marketing materials that are synonymous with the Betsoft brand.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Providing hands-on art direction and design support for campaign executions and social media content
- Manage projects and artists to ensure milestones are completed on time, to budget, and to spec
- Ability to visualize and explain visual concepts to a team of artists
- Execute creative vision alongside the team, creating concepts and mood boards, fleshing out the details of campaigns, and jumping in to get the work done
- Ensure the quality of work produced is in line with company and client expectations
- Identify the conceptual and strategic direction for various projects, and clearly presents those ideas to the team(s)
- Taking the lead on creative contractor relationships, including printers, freelance designers, photographers, writers, etc.
- Implementing feedback from both leadership and marketing team into design concepts and working toward the best possible outcome
- Proven experience as a creative manager/art manager or similar role
- Strong knowledge of branding, interaction design, and experience design
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented with a positive attitude and strong oral and written communication skills
- Embraces collaboration and teamwork – willing to shape ideas as well as build on the ideas of others
- Comfortable with ambiguity and integrating diverse skills and approaches
- Can sketch or explain effectively to communicate and rapidly share ideas
- Enthusiasm to expand knowledge in keeping with industry evolution
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment